Filtervac re-refined oil polishing system is considered the standard system of choice in the industry; our systems are design and manufactured with continuous operation mode in mind. With the shortest reactivation time and highest reliability in the industry; Filtervac has positioned itself to be the leader in this technology.
We emphasize our system performance to provide the shortest operational cycle; this process improves the system economics and provides end customers with high return on investment. Our systems are used to improve reclaimed oils by restoring color, improving oxidation stability and removing acidity/sulphur concentrations to acceptable levels. Our systems provides feasible alternative to hydrogen treatment plants as a means of polishing re-refined lube oil.
Filtervac has cooperated with several manufacturers to integrate our systems into a complete turnkey solutions utilizing thin wipe film evaporators as the first stage treatment and utilizing Filtervac’s Ecoil Clay Polishing System as the final polishing stage. In addition the Filtervac Ecoil Clay Polishing System can be solely sourced and integrated into existing Oil Refinery application as a polishing stage.
Our systems are specifically designed to fit your requirements providing the most cost effective solution; the system utilizes several banks of columns that contain a special blend of Filtervac absorptive clay. The number of columns utilized depends on the targeted processing flow rate and properties of oil being processed; Filtervac has extensive experience to help select the most cost effective solution for your specific case.
Filtervac’s absorptive clay can be utilized for hundreds of reactivations while providing for consistent processed oil quality. Usually the absorptive clay is exchanged annually for systems running in continuous mode of operation (24/7), specific to the quality of oil being processed and specific contaminates removed in the process. Once the absorptive clay is exhausted; it can be replaced and disposed of in a conventional landfill site as nonhazardous waste.
Filtervac provides specific systems processing capabilities with options to process oils in parallel or series through column banks. Processing in parallel will increase system throughput and allow processing higher flow rate while processing in series provides capability to treat heavily contaminated oil with multiple passes at the same time. The system is operated via a SCADA interface providing semi-automated or fully-automated options; remote operation capability is a built in feature.
Typical system Features are as follows:
- Processing flow rates from 100 USGPH (300 LPH) to 5,300 USGPH (20,000 LPH)
- Improves oil colour and removes oxidation products without impacting oil viscosity index.
- Continuous operational mode (24/7) with the shortest cycle in the industry
- A variety of operating voltages available such 600V, 480V, 415V, 380V and 220V and frequencies (60/50HZ).
- Standard systems are provided as Nema 4. Optional upgrade available to Explosion Proof Rated Systems.
- Modular system construction with multiple skids allowing for economical shipping and easy installation
- Different layout processing capabilities (parallel or series)
- Specific system configuration in terms of number of columns per bank and process layout to provide highest return on investment
- SCADA interface providing semi-automated and fully-automated options
- Treatment of high sulphur and acidity
- Full turnkey systems including Thin Wiped Film Evaporators
- Optional supply of standalone emission control system.
- Worldwide global presence with onsite or remote service options