Capabilities of Filtervac International to provide machinery to meet all your filtration/purification needs:
(Consultation, Equipment specifications, options and spare parts)
Electrical Engineering & Panel Building
- In house Electrical Design and PLC/SCADA programming capabilities. PLC programming capabilities in a wide variety of PLC’s (ie. Allen Bradley, General Electric, Omron). MMI and SCADA programming capabilities include Allen Bradley Panel View, Panel View Plus, RS View and Factory Talk.
Filtervac has vast design experience with 8 engineers having a combined 169 man years to ensure providing a reliable solution for your specific application. Filtervac provides custom design solutions to suit specific customer requirements with emphases on cost effectiveness and high return on investment.
Filtervac engineering design team utilizes the latest 3D design tools to provide an optimized products that satisfy the following criteria’s:
- Design for Cost: Continuously checking Filtervac`s designs against cost targets with automated manufacturing cost estimation tools to optimize system costs delivering the most cost effective product ensuring meeting standard Filtervac functionality and reliability requirements.
- 3D Modeling: Generating high quality, life-like images and animations with a critical capability that is used to enhance proposals, presentations, and submissions. Real life 3D models that is used to optimize system cost, functionality and servicing capabilities, using specific colors and materials, in a specific environment or setting.
- Design for Manufacturing: Filtervac utilizes design tools to verify manufacturability of your product early in the development process using 3D modeling, saving time and reduce development costs, improving functionality of the system, and ensuring cost effectiveness.
- Research and Development: Filtervac expertise in research and development through focus on lowering the operation and production costs, improve quality and reliability, and also to enhance design with advanced technological features. We offer a comprehensive Innovative new product concepts and intellectual property development with a complete engineering prototype development from concept to in-service testing.
Full shop capabilities to manufacture equipment.
- 5 Ton Overhead Crane (Qty 5)
- 2 Ton Overhead Crane (Qty 1)
- 1/2 Ton Gantry Crane
- Mig (GMAW), Stick (SMAW), Tig (GTAW) – Carbon and Stainless Steel (up ½” Thick) for high pressure pipe and structural
- All welders certified and registered to C.W.B. and T.S.S.A
- Pipe Welding procedures as per B31.3
- Vertical Milling Machine
27’x 15’ Paint Booth: capable of handling all our priming and painting requirements in a safe manner.
Qty 3 Drive in Doors
Testing of Equipment at the factory
- Qty 2 Oil Tanks with a capacity of 5000 L each to preform full scale testing
- Oil Heater
Commissioning of systems at customer location
Training of customer staff to properly run and maintain equipment
Partial shop floor view