Filtervac was first established in 1983 and was reorganized in 1990 with a much stronger focus on the global market. The founder and president of Filtervac International was the former Chief Engineer of Keene-Bowser Corp. and during this period, Keene-Bowser was known as the world leader in oil dehydration equipment used for insulating oil applications in the electrical and power industry. This laid the foundation on which Filtervac improved and expanded on its line of filtration products.
Filtervac’s name quickly became synonymous for quality engineered liquid filtration equipment that is on the cutting edge of technology, especially in the area of oil filtration, purification and regeneration systems. Filtervac offers a variety of systems for various industries and applications but they are designed with the following mandates in mind:
Filtervac systems are designed to effectively protect your present and future equipment which is typically a large portion of a company’s investment. Operating equipment requires dry and clean oil/liquids to ensure that the equipment (investment) lives to its full expectancy.
Besides protecting valuable equipment, Filtervac systems are designed to extend the life of resources typically required in the operation of the equipment. Extending the life of resources provides for quick paybacks on investments.
Filtervac’s systems protect precious resources and reduce the strain on the environment. More importantly, Filtervac creates systems that economically protect your resources environment. The customer wins by reducing costs while society benefits by having a cleaner environment for present and future generations.
From the initial stage of an inquiry down to the final stage of shipping a finished system, Filtervac’s team of sales representatives, application engineers, mechanical engineers, electrical engineers, certified welders, pipe fitters and suppliers ensure that a Filtervac customer receives a quality product and customer support.
Filtervac International is truly an international company with knowledgeable representatives throughout the world who are committed to providing solutions to customers. We look forward to being a part of your solutions.
With over 20 years’ experience in the Oil Filtration and Regeneration Industry; Filtervac has established a very competitive edge by being a one stop shop service provider. Filtervac has the full capabilities to ensure a successful project completion. From early stage definition of functional requirements to fully operation on site. We offer complete in-house design capability, manufacturing, assembly, commissioning and service with exceptional quality and functionality. Focus on cost efficiency and maximizing customer return on investment.
- Ability to commission equipment at your site.
- Training either at your site or at our manufacturing location prior to shipment
- Highly skilled Filtervac International employees will work with you to develop the best system for handling your purification needs. We will work with you from the early planning stages for smooth, cost-effective planning and implementation.
- Provide spare parts or service items on request To ensure you have maximum uptime for your equipment we will recommend and are able to supply spare parts for your systems. You can obtain quotations for parts at CONTACT-US
In certain markets, Filtervac is interested in providing and collaborating on a joint venture to provide on-site Transformer Oil Regeneration Services
Leasing/Financing of Equipment
Filtervac is capable of organizing the financing of systems through 3rd party organizations such as private financial institutions or through Canadian Government Organizations(Export Development Corporation or NorthStar)
Filtervac offers equipment for leasing to customers that require immediate solutions; we also offer experienced operation and service personnel to provide either operational support or take full responsibility of operating leased equipment. With over 20 years’ experience in the field of oil purification and regeneration as a manufacturer and service provider; our customers can be rest assured of the high quality of service they will receive from our qualified team of Engineers and Technicians.
For a complete list of systems available for lease; please contact our sales department.
Bonding (Bid and Performance Bonds)
Through the Export Development Corporation (EDC), Filtervac is able to provide economical issuances of bid and performance bonds. In over 20 years of doing business, Filtervac has issued many bonds and has enjoyed a top notch credit rating by E.D.C.
Filtervac Manufacturers the following Systems:
- Transformer oil degasser
- Transformer oil dehydrator
- Transformer oil filtration system
- Transformer oil regeneration system
- Transformer oil treatment system
Capabilities of Filtervac International to provide machinery to meet all your filtration/purification needs:
(Consultation, Equipment specifications, options and spare parts)
Electrical Engineering & Panel Building
- In house Electrical Design and PLC/SCADA programming capabilities. PLC programming capabilities in a wide variety of PLC’s (ie. Allen Bradley, General Electric, Omron). MMI and SCADA programming capabilities include Allen Bradley Panel View, Panel View Plus, RS View and Factory Talk.
Filtervac has vast design experience with 8 engineers having a combined 169 man years to ensure providing a reliable solution for your specific application. Filtervac provides custom design solutions to suit specific customer requirements with emphases on cost effectiveness and high return on investment.
Filtervac engineering design team utilizes the latest 3D design tools to provide an optimized products that satisfy the following criteria’s:
- Design for Cost: Continuously checking Filtervac`s designs against cost targets with automated manufacturing cost estimation tools to optimize system costs delivering the most cost effective product ensuring meeting standard Filtervac functionality and reliability requirements.
- 3D Modeling: Generating high quality, life-like images and animations with a critical capability that is used to enhance proposals, presentations, and submissions. Real life 3D models that is used to optimize system cost, functionality and servicing capabilities, using specific colors and materials, in a specific environment or setting.
- Design for Manufacturing: Filtervac utilizes design tools to verify manufacturability of your product early in the development process using 3D modeling, saving time and reduce development costs, improving functionality of the system, and ensuring cost effectiveness.
- Research and Development: Filtervac expertise in research and development through focus on lowering the operation and production costs, improve quality and reliability, and also to enhance design with advanced technological features. We offer a comprehensive Innovative new product concepts and intellectual property development with a complete engineering prototype development from concept to in-service testing.
Full shop capabilities to manufacture equipment.
- 5 Ton Overhead Crane (Qty 5)
- 2 Ton Overhead Crane (Qty 1)
- 1/2 Ton Gantry Crane
- Mig (GMAW), Stick (SMAW), Tig (GTAW) – Carbon and Stainless Steel (up ½” Thick) for high pressure pipe and structural
- All welders certified and registered to C.W.B. and T.S.S.A
- Pipe Welding procedures as per B31.3
- Vertical Milling Machine
27’x 15’ Paint Booth: capable of handling all our priming and painting requirements in a safe manner.
Qty 3 Drive in Doors
Testing of Equipment at the factory
- Qty 2 Oil Tanks with a capacity of 5000 L each to preform full scale testing
- Oil Heater
Commissioning of systems at customer location
Training of customer staff to properly run and maintain equipment
Partial shop floor view